Monday, December 10, 2007

Final Posting/Email

Hello all,

Welcome to the first Monday without class.

To finish the course, you need to complete your project three work with blogs, letters, and fables. Email me when you are finished.

You may drop off hard copies of the work with Laura at the Foundations office.

You will also need to complete your four annt. bibliographies.

Please email me those or drop of hard copies with Laura.

You have until Dec. 14 at 5pm to complete the work.

Take care, and keep in touch,

Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.